So worth it

Seasons of Love (Holiday Romance Box Set) - Nicole Garcia, Anya Kelleye

Absolutely LOVED the variety of genres Nicole has given us within this boxset, definitly worth one-clicking. Here are my individual reviews for each book within... please note that I did not read the boxset in order.

Noelle's Wish:
I feel as though I start reading Nicole's books, never knowing just what I have in store for me, the same can be said for 'Noelle's Wish'. What can't Nicole write?? This sexy, slightly erotic Christmas book, is just another example of how flexible Nicole is in her genre & writing. 'Noelle's Wish' is book 1 in a new series, called "A Christmas Tale".... so I suggest you read this 1 first.
Noelle has had a rough start in life & Christmas has always been the worst for her, but this year things are changing for her... A work Christmas party, a chance meeting, a library filled with first editions (I had music from Beauty & the Beast runnung through my head at this stage)....
Oh! Isn't this amazing? It's my favorite part because you'll see. Here's where she meets Prince Charming. But she won't discover that it's him till chapter three. (It's still in my head!)
Yes there is some darkness within the book, but I think with the right person you can overcome anything in your life, past, present & future... I can't wait to read book 2 of this series.

Cupid's Heart:
What can this women not write??? This is the third book of Nicole's I have read & it's in a different genre again.... I'm enjoying Nicole's work big time at the moment. Cupid's Heart is a beautifully written story about Cupid finding his love & purpose again.
For the past 25 years Cupid has put aside his bow & arrow, leaving his match-making days behind him, after a tragedy occurs to one of his matches. For the past few years Cupid has been secretly watching & worshipping Valentino, a beautiful human women... no place for the god of Love. Valentino's having a bad day, first her boyfriend tells her they should take a break, then her shopping bag breaks in the rain... que Cupid's arrival on Earth, introducing himself & helping her pickup her groceries. Valentino finds herself smitten, only to have Cupid run away & return to Mount Olympus.... Does Valentino see Cupid again??? you'll have to read it to find out.
I loved the way Nicole mixed the past, the present & the Gods in this story, it's enchanting. I felt pulled into the story within the first chapter & couldn't come up for air until the end. I feel Nicole has left the ending open for more from this idea to be added. I'll be keeping my eye's peeled for more from Nicole in the future.

Saving Private Blue:
This is my second book of Nicole's that I've read, again not knowing what I'm about to read... I go in & find such a beautifully writen love story. At first I was wondering what was happening, because I had only read from one POV. Thankfully Nicole likes to have everyone's POV out there, which makes a story that much better to me & it's easier to understand the situations occuring. Once I started I couldn't put this book down, Savannah & Billy's story is one of heartache, pain, seperation, healing & love. It is so moving!
Four years ago Billy breaks up with Savannah, to ease the pain if anything were to happen to him whilst he serves time in the Army. Not only does it break Billy's heart but also Savannah's, he entrusts his elder brother Travis to look out for her. Badly hurt & honorable discharged, Billy returns home hoping that Savannah can forgive him for the years away & lack of contact & be his once more.....
I was moved in Nicole's respect for war veterans, it was a beautiful dedication to all members of the Armed Forces around the world. Her added dedication to the men & women serving at the start of the book was beautiful too. Another wickedly fun read, thank you Nicole.

The Haunting:
This is my first Nicole Garcia book I've read, so I wasn't sure what to expect... But if the heading was any indication, I'd have to read this book during the day, I'm not into HORROR! Anyway I started this book & it was in the late evening (going against my horror only during the day code), & finished it an hour or 2 later. My goodness I was stuck inside that book wondering what the heck was happening. I couldn't stop reading even if I wanted too! It held me entranced from start to finish. The character descriptions were vivid, as well as the places they frequented... I felt connected to the people & places inside the book.
Thank you Nicole for a wickedly delicious read, full of twists, turns, deception, murder & some raunchiness.