Resisting temptation

Temptation: Grey Wolves Rising #1 (Mating Season Collection) - Emma Storm, Mating Season Collection

I was given an ARC of Temptation from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I finished reading Temptation, Gabriel's story... this man had it easy, I'm not completely sure why he waitied so long??

Gabriel has known his true mate for 6 years, but she was too young & he wanted her to be the best that she could be. That meant Joy went away to college, away from Gabriel & her family...

I could understand Gabirel's hesitation for not taking Joy as his mate 6 years prior, but I really felt for Joy... Gabriel not accepting the connection between them & making Joy feel like there was nothing there between them...

Temptation is book 1 in Emma's "Grey Wolves Rising" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I can't wait to read more Emma's "Grey Wolves Rising" & to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.