Berch is a sweetheart

Berch: Winter Valley Wolves #3 (Mating Season Collection) - V. Vaughn, Mating Season Collection

I was given an ARC of Berch from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely love reading Berch, having the girls & boys from the previous books pop in & give advice was a bonus. I was sucked into this story just as quickly as the other 2, & the spat back out at the end.

Raven Lynch has returned to Winter Valley for her High School reunion, her night starts out with a fall & Berch comes to her rescue.... well her Louboutin's & old feelings rise to the surface again. Berch has known Raven was his true mate since he was 3 years old, he knew high school was too soon for her so he waited until the time was right & then she was gone...

Let me say 1 thing about Berch, he is persistant & has so much patience.... Raven & Berch have such an instant connection even after being apart for 5 year. I loved the interractions between all the characters, the rivallry that comes into play, the heat, the wolves.... I want more!

Berch is book 3 in V. Vaughn's "Winter Valley Wolves" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that wasn't the last novella from V. Vaughn's "Winter Valley Wolves" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far & I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.