Luc's story!

Luc: Wolves of the Rising Sun #3 (Mating Season Collection) - Kenzie Cox, Mating Season Collection

I was given an ARC of Luc from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I have been loving this series so far, and 'Luc' was no different than the first two. I was sucked into the story, lost within the words... action, love, mayhem that is the "Wolves of the Rising Sun". I didn't want this book to finish, but then I have said that to all I have read so far.

Luc know's Arianna isn't staying long, she'll be heading home in 2 weeks, so he's making the most of the time he gets to spend, but he's not sure if he can allow her to leave, especially when she knows the secret.... Arianna is enjoying her time with her best friend & Luc, but things happen that make her remember things & run...

I loved how you got a peak at the previous books couples, how they act together now that they're mated.

Luc is book 2 in Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that wasn't the last novella from Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far & I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.