Thunder rolls in.....

Warrior: Wolves of Angels Rest #4 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection
I was given a copy of 'Warrior' by Elsa Jade, in exchange for an honest review.

OMG I wish I could live in Angels Rest, I loved reading about this small, in the middle of nowhere town. I quickly devoured this book, I couldn't put it down & didn't want it to end... especially with the twist introduced in this one. I would advise you to read this series from the start, you wouldn't want to miss out on the storyline.

Thunder is in town to help his cousins at Angels Rest, he's always on the move, never staying long in one place, always alone.... a chance meeting with Dare's aunt, soon has him thinking differently.

Like I said before this story has a very interesting twist at the end, I absolutely loved it. The realisation that Dare's aunt has near the end is selfless, but what a couragous women, I think she has become my favourite in this series.

Warrior is book 4 in Elsa's "Wolves of Angels Rest" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that Elsa continues to write more of the "Wolves of Angels Rest" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.