More Wolves of the Rising Sun... YAY!!

Craved: Wolves of the Rising Sun #4 (Mating Season Collection) - Kenzie Cox, Mating Season Collection

I was given an ARC of Craved from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

It feels like it's been FOREVER since I last devoured an installment of Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun"... but within the first chapter I was lost in the story. Then I had soon finished, leaving me NEEDING more.

Scarlett is going to the one person her mate told her would help, but when the meeting starts an old flame interrupts, someone she thought she'd never see again. Devon is just passing time & the attractive women at the bar is his latest distraction....

I will say, this time I felt like the book could have been longer, hang on they all could have, but Kenzie left this installment in such a way, that I have sooo many questions. My fingers are crossed they get answered in the uncoming installments.

Craved is book 4 in Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that wasn't the last novella from Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far & I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.