A brilliant collection of stories (review unfinished)

Once Bitten: Paranormal BBW Shifter Romance - Werebear, Werewolf, Weretiger, Wererhino Multi-Author Box Set - V. Vaughn, Kate Peck Kent, Amy Green, Ivy Sinclair, Jana Denardo;Chelle Dugan;Zee Kensington;Susan Laine;Jamie Lowe;Dar Mavison;Anna Martin;Sean Michael;JL Merrow, Elle Thorne, Lola Kidd

I was gifted an ARC of "Once Bitten, Multi- Author Boxset", in exchange for an honest review.

I've already read a couple of the stories within, so my reviews are already added for them, once I have finished with a story I will add my review to this boxset. But I feel like I'm in for a wicked treat, from what I've already read.

Tempted by the Bear (Werebear Shifter Romance) part 1 by V. Vaughn....
What an intense new series, a continuation from the "Called by the Bear" series. I was quickly drawn into this book, loving the dynamics of what was occuring whilst I was reading. Although I feel as though I am missing some vital information by not reading the first series... I will rectify that problem before part 2 of the series comes out. So much informtion is spinning around, the secrets, the steamy scenes... I totally enjoyed it all & can't wait to find out what secrets with be uncovered within.

Desert Hunt (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch) book 0.5 by Anna Lowe....
I love Anna's "Twin Moon Ranch" series, so I was easily pulled into 'Desert Hunt'. Once I started I couldn't stop. 'Desert Hunt' predates the first book in the series 'Desert Moon' telling the story of how Rae came to Twin Moon Ranch, how a half wolf, half coyote shifter finds something only heard in stories & how Alpha's plans are easliy overturned when mates find one-another. Please if you haven't read any of the other "Twin Moon Ranch" series, go grab your copy of each book in the series, read them in order, you wont be disappointed by them. I can't wait for more of this series.