Can two lost souls be fixed??

Ghost Wolf: Wolves of Angels Rest #6 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection

I was given a copy of 'Ghost Wolf' by Elsa Jade, in exchange for an honest review.

After recently reading the last book in this series, I had read the sneak peak of this book in the back... I couldn't wait to read this. I jumped right in once I had received 'Ghost Wolf' I was VERY intrigued about the heading & then the lead characters within. I do HIGHLY recommend you read this series "Wolves of Angels Rest" in order, it's not needed, but it does make alot more sense if you do.

Corrine is in pain, to learn what was done to her mate & be able to see him, but not feel the connection anymore, to see him have the connection with someone else.... But she remains in Angels Rest to help his new pack find the Kingdom Guard responsible. A wolf without a wolf, Javier has sealed himself off emotionally, but something in Corrine draws him in....

What can I say, other than WOW!! You felt Corrine's pain, her need to be close & yet the need to stay away, then when Javier crosses her path, things become very interesting. I can't wait to read what Elsa has in mind when things finally come to the Kingdom Guard & how the Pack are going to deal with them.

Ghost Wolf is book 6 in Elsa's "Wolves of Angels Rest" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that Elsa continues to write more of the "Wolves of Angels Rest" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.