Mia Maybee???

Ekton: Winter Valley Wolves #6 - V. Vaughn, Mating Season Collection

I was given an ARC of Ekton from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

Now I know for sure this series isn't finished yet & I'm sooooo happy it isn't, for as soon as I start reading, I'm transfixed straight away. From start to finish I was glued to this installment of the "Winter Valley Wolves", I can't seem to get enough of them, no matter who the lead characters are.

Mia arrives at MVU (Winter Valley University) with a goal & a secret mission, but her beliefs are changed once she mets HIM... Ekton meets the mate he's been waiting for, but could she really love him?? or is she just using him??

This was sweet to read, College romance at it's best, I loved Ekton's little name changes for Mia's last name....

Ekton is book 6 in V. Vaughn's "Winter Valley Wolves" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm hoping that wasn't the last novella from V. Vaughn's "Winter Valley Wolves" I've really enjoyed what I've read so far & I can't wait to delve into the other authors work in the "Mating Season" series.