The truth can be dangerous....

Dragon's Web - Lia Davis, Woodland Creek

I received an ARC of "Dragon's Web" from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

Now this was an INTENSE read from the very start & my first Lia Davis book, I jumped in feet first & sunk within the words. The first chapter had me enthralled, intrigued in what was going to happen next. "Dragon's Web" is Lia Davis' installment for the "Woodland Creek" collection, a collaboration of 30 authors all writing about 1 little town in Indiana USA, I was intrigued with the concept behind this collection.

I found myself unable to stop reading (not that I wanted too), I was drawn into the book so fast learning as Nyna does about the truth revolving around her parents murders. The conflict, hurt, pain, suspense, lies, all adding to the story. Lets not forget the epic love triangle with the territorial shifters involved. I really enjoyed this, I couldn't put it down until I found out what happened at the end.

I need to read more books from Lia Davis & I also can't wait to read what the others have written for the "Woodland Creek" collection.