The Draconian's are here to stay

Alien Warrior's Mate - Scarlett Grove, Juno Wells

I received an ARC of 'Alien Warrior's Mate' from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I couldn't wait to start reading this book, I wanted to know what happened next for Earth & the Draconians. 'Alien Warrior's Mate' is book 2 of Scarlett's "Draconians" series, I highly recommend you read book 1 prior to this book, although it's not needed. 20 Draconian commando's have arrived at Earth to deal with the backlash of their technology on Earth. General Mylash is on the scene of the anti-Draconian resistances first attack, there he saves everyone in the building & meets his mate. Loretta just had a job interview, before she makes it out of the building the anti-Draconian resistance hits...
Again I loved how Scarlett wrote this story, you had everything that draws you into a story, an amazing backstory, a sassy leading lady, the action; steamy or otherwise... everything weaved together in the story, that had me entranced until the end. I can't wait to read the next book in this new series & also other books from Scarlett.