The FEELS

Can't Get You Off My Mind (Somewhere, TX Bachelors Book 1) - Emma Cavalier;Ian Cecil;Désie Filidor;Karine Géhin;Alain Giraudo;Roman K.;Stéphane Lourmel;Gilles Milo-Vacéri;Chloé Saffy;Danny Tyran;Katlaya de Vault

I received an ARC from the Emma, in exchange for an honest review.

I loved the blurb for this book, it had me intrigued, so I jumped at the chance to read the ARC. This is my first book that I've read by Emma, after reading this book, it wont be my last. 'Can't Get You Off My Mind' is book 1 of Emma's new series "Somewhere TX: Bachelors".... I absolutely LOVED it.

When Grandpa Stinson dies, at the will readin Roark & his brothers find out that they must be married & have a baby on the way in a year, in order to continue overseeing the families multi-million dollar business. Upon hearing this Roark barges out of his office changing his life instanly. Zoe is constantly working, paying off so much debt, leaving her with no life, but when she gets knocked, breaking a fish tank with her head, her life is changed dramatically....

I don't want to give too much of the storyline away, so I'll end there. OMG, what a story, this is a MUST READ for any readers who love a feel good read. It had me in tears at times, some parts were truely heartbreaking, but in others the characters had me going AWWWWW, out load. I devoured this book, I felt like I was inside the story when reading it. I can't wait to read what comes next for the Stinson brothers.