Tempest's new leading man is up....

Enticing Interlude - Michelle Mankin, Kai Kennicott, Wen  Ross

Overall- ***** Performance- ***** Story- *****

Q- Would you consider the audio edition of Enticing Interlude to be better than the print version?
A -I can't honestly answer this question, as I have yet to read the print version of this book. But I will say that you pick up on different things when reading a book, than you do when listening to a book.

Q- What did you like best about this story?
A- I loved how broken, Bridget is able to find herself again, although she still has some ups & downs, she sticks to her guns & fights on... slowly letting Justin in, getting to know him. Then Justin, wow... he had some massive patience & where some would have sneared at a young mother, he embraces the situation & helps.

Q- Have you listened to any of Wen Ross’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
A- I have listened to 9 other audiobooks with Wen narrating & really they can't be compared. Wen makes you able to feel even more emotion coming from a character, than if I was reading the book out loud to myself.

Q- Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
A- Hmmm this is actually an easy question to answer, although I have more than 1 scene, but this scene I think tops it...
The scene when Bridget finally stands up for herself in the boardroom, knocking down her step-mother's threats & then also hitting her ex where it would have hurt him the worst.

Q- Any additional comments?
A- I really enjoyed this story, Justin, Bridget & Carter just bring a wholeness to the series, not being as dark as book 1 (Irresistable Refrain), but still with the drama, suspense, twists & turns needed for total enjoyment.