Unicorns, Jaguars & Witches... OH MY

Riding Her Unicorn: A BBW Shifter Romance (Woodland Creek) - Ever Coming, Woodland Creek

I received an ARC of "Riding Her Unicorn" from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

This was my first read from Ever Coming, my goodness... I jumped in, cause I'm absolutely LOVING the idea of a unicorn shifter. I was quickly drawn into the story &found myself finished too soon. 'Riding Her Unicorn' is Ever Coming's installment for the "Woodland Creek" collection, a collaboration of 30 authors all writing about 1 little town in Indiana USA, I was intrigued with the concept behind this collection.

Within the first chapter I was HOOKED, I had my fingers crossed that the leading lady would soon find out why her Jaguar was silent & why she felt so alone. Heading to Woodland Creek in hopes that a secretive healer can help with her problem, Amber finds herself living with Rosemary (the healer) whilst learning how to heal. A tragedy stricks & Rosemary's family soon arrives.... Jason arrives to handle the family estate & is quickly drawn to Amber, automatically knowing she's a Jaguar shifter, but only feeling the slightest presence... Things get steamy & your left wondering if they are mates?? Such suspense, a witches storm, a hunting party, some outdoor play.... it was a fun instense read, keeping me riveted until the end.

I think I need to read more from Ever Coming. I can't wait to read what the others have written for the "Woodland Creek" collection.