AMAZING debute & addition to the series

A Mate's Healing Touch (Black Hills Wolves Book 36) - Merryn Dexter

I was given an ARC of "A Mate's Healing Touch" from Merryn, in exchange for an honest review.

This is Merryn Dexter's DEBUT, & what a debut it is! I've only recently read a few (well 5) of the books in the "Black Hills Wolves" series, so not only was I intrigued with how Merryn would blend in with the other authors in this series, but also how Merryn's story would add to the series. I'm so glad I jumped at the chance to ARC read this book. Although it's not exactly set in Los Lobos, you have your wolf family deciding on the pros & cons as to returning. Another small town, waitress Hannah has a massive secret, her daughter Jessie has the same secret, a town hell bent on making their life unhappy, except for her new parents. As the story came out around this small family & the troubles they face, I had my fingers crossed for their happy ending. The new alpha & the chance to be pack again has Caleb's parents wanting to sell their business & go back to Los Lobos, a routine quote has Caleb finding his mate.

So I'm not going to ruin this for you, if your a fan of the "Black Hills Wolves" series, shifters or paranormal genre, grab this book. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down & devoured the words. I can't wait to read what Merryn writes next.