Wren & Bella solve the case

Wren - Kenzie Cox

I was given an ARC of "Wren" from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

At first I didn't want to start reading 'Wren' I'm a little sad because I learnt that this is the final book in the "Wolves of the Rising Sun" series. But I just HAD to read it, & I devoured it quickly, instantly drawn into the story.

A chance meeting, a fiery night, left Wren's wolf feeling empty, but he's unable to search for the women who caused it, he has to find the people responsible for the kidnapping of women in his hometown. That is until he bumps into her again.... FBI agent Bella, has turned to the dragon's to help solve her most difficult case yet, leaving her meeting she bumps into the wolf who makes her feel whole....

EVERYTHING in this was put together so well, it made me feel like I too was helping Wren & Bella solve the case. Lets not forget the way these two interract with one another, WOW! I will say Kenzie has now left me wondering about a certain dragon & the clan keeping the city safe.

Wren is book 7 in Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" series, which in turn is a part of the "Mating Season" pack series. A set of books from 6 authors, 6 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate. I'm very sad that this is the last novella from Kenzie's "Wolves of the Rising Sun" I've really enjoyed EVERYTHING in this series & the "Mating Season" collection.