Tabby is nothing like Oro expected

Alien Fighter's Woman - Scarlett Grove, Juno Wells

I received an ARC of 'Alien Fighter's Women' from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I think Scarlett has me HOOKED on this series, I couldn't wait to read it to find out what happens next & who find's their Draconian mate. 'Alien Fighter's Women' is book 3 in Scarlett's "Draconian" series, I highly recommend you read book 1 prior to this book, although it's not needed. Oro is on a stealth mission to put a stop on the techno-drug his species brought to Earth, upon arriving at the Draconian consulate he finds out he has a mate. Tabby has had enough of her techno-drug dealing boyfriend, grabbing some cash & his motorbike she runs, but quickly decides to apply to the mating lottery, within minutes she finds herself mated & in a 5 star hotel.

Again I loved how Scarlett wrote this story, you had everything that draws you into a story, an amazing backstory, a sassy leading lady, the action; steamy or otherwise... everything weaved together in the story, that had me entranced until the end. I can't wait to read the next book in this new series & also other books from Scarlett.