NEED more of Declan & Alyssa NOW!!

Deceive - Michelle Irwin

I've put writing this review off, I can't seem to find the words to truly express how I felt reading 'Deceive'... After reading 'Decide' & falling in love with what I read, then upon reading 'Decline' I thought I understood just how Declan's story was going to progess, yeah I soon had my hopes blasted away. So starting 'Deceive' I was filled with antici.....pation, totally on edge, & with a hope so strong that everything would be alright, but then I remembered that heart stopping cliffhanger in 'Decline' & was kinda worried. 'Deceive' is book 2 (book 3 in the reading order) of Michelle's "Declan Reede: The Untold Story" series, it's a MUST that this series is read in order.

Declan awaken's to find himself more bruised then the day before, with only snippets from a drunken night to piece together what occured. Knowing for sure he'd ruined his chances with Alyssa, he comes clean..... I can't say much more about this, I don't want to ruin it for you....

I can say that at 40% into the book, I seriously didn't want to finish reading it, the tears were running riot, Declan's life was slightly falling apart & damn did I cry. After spending about an hour away from the book (real life called) I jumped back in, there was no way I could not find out what happened. When the ending finally happened, I just stared at my ereader, what in all honesty had happened... There was so much happening, that I was shocked at the ending of this book. Declan's life prior to finding Alyssa is definitly catching up to him. That CLIFFHANGER, I now NEED more, I can't wait for the next book in the series.