Amazing paranormal book from Eden Butler

Crimson Cove - Eden Butler

I finished reading this a few days ago, I've found it difficult just what to write for this review. I will try to put to words just how WICKED this book was. 'Crimson Cove' is my first ever Eden Butler book, shocking yes I know, but what a start for me. I went in very unsure what to expect & within the first chapter I was enthralled with Janiver & Bane. From the very start I became addicted to what I was reading, I do FLOVE paranormal books & 'Crimson Cove' just added to my paranormal genre addiction!

This book was filled to the brim with secrets, love, family, magic, friends, betrayal, witches & so much more, if your a paranormal fan, then trust me you HAVE to read this book. I quickly fell in love with Janiver & Bane both for very different reasons, Janiver for her strength & Bane... well I can't really say without giving away the ending.

So after popping my Eden Butler virginity on 'Crimson Cove' I can honestly say I'm looking forward to what comes next & reading the books I've missed from Eden ASAP.