What a start for the series!!

Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves: Shifter Romance (Vanguard Elite Book 1) - Annie Nicholas

Having just read the ARC for book 2 of this series "Vanguard Elite", I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this book on Amazon for free, I automatically brought it & quickly devoured it. Although I read book 2 prior to reading this book, I was still able to understand what was going on, maybe even more than if I'd read it in order.

Clare volunteered to join the bootcamp, the only sibling to have the alpha gene, but a daughter, this is her chance to proove that girls can do just as well as the boys. Her alpha gene has Clare keeping everything in check as the other wolves arrive. Ian's alpha tosses him out of the car, cuffed & un aware of what was going on. His only choice is to escape, go it alone, but after a run in with some trespassers, Ian is left wondering.

Oh my goodness, the human town not to far away definitely cause some trouble, I loved the interractions between Ian & Clare, as well as the wolves within their small circle. Pallus is scary, but he makes everything weave into the story so much easier, also his slight background reveal... WOW. I can't wait to read what happens next in the series.