Wicked start to a new series....

Twice Bitten (Broad Gate Pack Book 1) - Morgan Jane Mitchell

I was given an ARC of 'Twice Bitten' from Morgan Jane Mitchel, in exchange for an honest reveiw.

'Twice Bitten' is my first book that I've read by Morgan, so I went in blind. Unsure with what I was about to read, what type of story I was about to indulge myself in. But there was something about the cover & the blurb that had drawn me in, so in I jumped. 'Twice Bitten' is book 1 in Morgan's new series "Broad Gate Pack", I will say it does end in a small cliffhanger, I hope the next book isn't too far away?? If your a paranormal lover, love the whole shifter/werewolf genre?? then this book is for you. Drawn to the moon & a certain arrogant detective, medical examiner Fia starts her night like she normally would, especially after being called in at the last minute.... But her life takes a dramatic chance that night, but is it for the better??

I'm going to leave it at that, I hate leaving spoilers. I can honestly say, that I want to know what happens next for Fia, her life just seems to get to waid through... who is lying, who is telling the truth. After the ending, slight cliffhanger, it makes you wonder if all that Fia is told was ever the truth.... hence why I NEED to read book 2 of the series.