Another HIT from Susan

Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1) - Susan Stoker
I started this book excited & with the knowledge that Susan was going to send me on something emotional, possibly painful... all those good things that usually draw you in when reading. Oh My did it ever draw me in, from the very first line in the first chapter I was ENTHRALLED!

The instant Rayne & Ghost met their interractions are intense, a one-night stand that ends in a connection between them.... then a six month gap occurs with no interaction, leaving you wanting to know just how Rayne & Ghost would connect once again. Then the event that does bring them together... WOW it was an intense, suspense filled read.

I can't say much more, I wont ruin it for you, if you love reading anything military or special forces, then this is the book for you. It action packed, filled with suspense, intense, sweet, steamy.... then the characters WOW, I want to read more about the team we meet in this book. 'Rescuing Rayne' is book 1 in Susan Stoker's new series "Delta Force Heroes".... I need more please.