The Storm MC are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKK

Havoc - Nina  Levine

I've been hanging out to read the rest of Havoc & Carla's story since I read a snippet of the story inside the Bad Boys of Romance: Biker Anthology. So when 'Havoc' landed on my kindle, you can imagine the excitement running through me. Once I started I quickly found myself immersed in the story again, remembering what previously drew me in when I first read the snippet. Then I got caught up in the new content, WOW! TOTALLY ENTHRALLED! I couldn't stop reading.

'Havoc' is book 8 in the "Storm MC" series, I highly recommend you read this series in chronological order, you want each couples story & the full impact of the storyline as it happens, you really can't just jump into it at this point. Saying that though 'Havoc' lands closer to 'Revive' in reading order, characters & timelines don't add up if your reading it as book 8... I didn't mind this though, as I'd been hanging out for this for months. So worth the wait! For those of you yet to read any of the previous books in the "Storm MC" series, you can read 'Havoc' as a stand-alone.

Oh my... the chemistry between Carla & Havoc.... they were seriously HOT & then the way they first met.. TOTALLY HOT. Something about Carla speaks to Havoc & it's not just because she can talk dirty with the best of them (but honestly her brother is Nash, what would you expect??) so when a one night stand becomes more... True to Nina's writing style the characters pratically jump out at you, grabbing your soul & sucking you in... making you cry, laugh, fight, etc... feel all the emotions that they did. I can't wait to read the next book in the series & any others Nina want to grace us with.