Johnny's 300th Moon has arrived

Burn This! (A 300 Moons Book)(Bad Boy Alphas) - Tasha Black

What can I say?? WOW!! After reading 'Bait This!' I couldn't wait to start reading what happened to the other shifters who called Kate Harkness mom on their 300th moon. 'Burn This!' is book 2 in Tahsa's new series "300 Moons", which is connected to Tarker's Hollow. I'm uncertain still, even after reading the first 2 books, if you should read the previous series from Tasha or not... even though Tasha says it's a stand-alone. I highly recommend you read "300 Moons" in order though.

Have you ever wondered what happened to the shifters who shifted to young?? Well one way or another, they would end up in the home & heart of Kate Harkness at Harkness Farms, then sung a magical song of welcome & protection by Gloria Cortez. The children would then grow up loved & learning the value of family, a continuous process for Kate & Gloria, until the 300th moon arrives. This is the story of Johnny's 300th moon since arriving at Harkness Farms.

During his recent string of concerts Johnny has been feeling his inner monster (yeah so not telling you what he shifts into) trying to get out, upon answering a call from Mom, he decides to make his 300th Moon somewhere quiet. So he books himself into Malibu Sanctuaries. Where he dicoveres the women known as the Angel of Malibu....

I was entranced from the first chapter, until the very end of 'Burn This!'... I couldn't stop reading it, I had to find out just what the price of the magic that Gloria used on the shifters when they first arrived. Now I can't wait to read the other shifters 300th moon stories... I can't wait.