The magic is strong....

Saving a Wolf (Moonbound Book 6) - Krystal Shannan, Camryn Rhys Saving a Wolf (Moonbound) (Volume 6) - Camryn Rhys, Krystal Shannan

I received an ARC of 'Saving a Wolf' from Krystal Shannan, in exchange for an honest review.

Since I finished reading the first 5 books in the "Moonbound" series, I've been patiently waiting for the final 3 to be published. Needless to say I jumped at the chance to read the ARC. 'Saving a Wolf' is the sixth book in Krystal & Camryn's "Moonbound" series, also it's a spin-off/ continuation to Krystal's "VonBrandt Family" series... I might even suggest you at least read Krystal's 'To Win A Mate' prior to starting this, the "Moonbound" series should also be read in order. I think Krystal & Camryn did an outstanding job in co-writing this book & the series, all the facts are there, the characters, old & new are so life-like... then you add in the suspense that's gradually been getting higher... it was AMAZING! Maggie & her team have figured out a way to get to the island, but that means seducing the one man with access to land there, but when Andrea can't grab his attention, Maggie takes on the task.

WOW, that was intense from the start. I absolutely loved it though. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.