Will Katrina come back??

Chase: Black Bear Outlaws #2 (Mating Fever) - Kenzie Cox

I was given an ARC of 'Chase' from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I couldn't wait to start reading 'Chase' I wanted to jump right in & could barely wait to read what was to happen next for the series. What a read, everything that I'd come to love about Kenzie's previous books is all in here. 'Chase' is book 2 in Kenzie's series "Black Bear Outlaws", which in turn is a part of the "Mating Fever" collection. A set of books from 8 authors, 8 different packs & an individuals story on finding their mate.

Katrina is halfway through a dificult divorce, as well as finding her true mate, needing to find herself first she runs from her mate. Chase has found his mate in Katrina & after spending the night together, she runs... six weeks of depression has his brothers worried, but when he scents her again only for Chase to flip out with the news she breaks....

Oh my, that was intense, once I started I was riveted! I LOVED how everything came together, then the news & add in an ex in-law... the action, tension, steamy scenes. I LOVED every second of it & can't wait to read the next book in the series.