When a trip helps you find love

The Cowbear's Summer of Love - Liv Brywood

I was gifted a copy of "The Cowbear's Summer of Love" from Liv Brywood, in exchange for an honest review.

With a title that includes "Summer of Love" in it, add in the cover too, I was wondering just what I was in for with this story. So when it landed on my ereader I couldn't wait to start reading it. I can honsetly say I was pleasently surprised with the content, once I started to read it & realise just WHO I was getting to read about... 'The Cowbear's Summer of Love' is book 7 in Liv's "Curvy Bear Ranch" series, although it can be read as a stand alone I do suggest you read this series in order.

Daisy is travelling with her brother & a couple of friends to Canada, saving her brother from having to go to war in the process. When they park near a lake in a remote part of Montana they soon find themselves stranded, but make a deal with a local farmer....

I'm not going to ruin any of this for you, I absolutely LOVED every little detail in this addition to the "Curvy Bear Ranch" series, I think it adds so much to the series.