What happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun

Cancun: Bad Boys on the Beach: A Standalone Romance Novel - Kimberly Fox

I received an ARC of 'Cancun' from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

Such a different book from Kimberly Fox & yet I found it just as enjoyable... maybe even more so. This book was filled with laughs, tension, heart ache, jealousy... & you got most of them within the first chapter, but they were spread all throughout the book. Tanya's best friend is getting married & instead of being the Matron of Honor, she's just a bridesmaid, she's feeling a little saddened prior to her flight to the venue for the wedding, but her boyfriend isn't helping with her fear of flying or in gerneral (oh he wasn't likable at all). It's during Tanya's brief try to relax in the planes bathroom that she finds herself first gets a glimpse of Ethan... Arriving at the hotel with all the other guests, Tanya is left alone by her boyfriend who is too busy flirting with another girl...

I loved parts of this book more than others, mainly when a certain Maid of Honor finally gets what she deserves... the bride seeing her for what type of person she is... oh the situations that occur. I would love to read what Kimberly Fox comes up with next.