An intense read

Lease on Love (Snow-Kissed Love Book 2) - Violet Vaughn

I was given an ARC of 'Lease on Love' from Violet Vaughn, in exchange for an honest review.

WOW, what can I say about this book without giving away any spoilers, it was intense, sweet, steamy, with a tad bit of angst, as well as loads of steamy scenes. It captured my interest straight away, learning everything about Lori as the book went along, it's not for the faint hearted, some memories Lori took me on where difficult to handle, but they explain her situation. Moving to Breckenridge as a new ski instructor, she finds herself with her first lot of friends & a support group she'd never had before.

I'll stop there, I feel that if I say anything more it will be ruined & you need to read this & find out everything for yourself. I LOVED everything that happened, well except for alot of memories Lori shared, but Violet made them a vital part in her story & they were pivotal for the person Lori becomes. 'Lease on Love' is book 2 in Violet's latest series "Snow Kissed Love", I would love to read the next books in the series.