A must read book!!

The Fifth Moon's Wolf (The Fifth Moon's Tales) - Monica La Porta

I received an ARC of 'The Fifth Moon's Wolf' from Monica in exchange for an honest review.

This is an AMAZING start for Monica's new series "The Fifth Moon's Tales", set in the future with a mash-up of Victorian, Steampunk, Paranormal, genre's we are no longer on Earth. After Earth became inhabitable, werewolves, vampires & human's made the journey across stars to inhabit Lupine, but deep space travel had side affects none of the werewolves tavelling could ever foresee. Without the moon they where born under, they no longer could turn a person with a bite & their females found themselves barren... As the Blessed Bride to be Mirella has always been kept save, tutored in everything she needs to know for when she turns 25 & is to marry her werewolf husband. Valentine Lobo is the last werewolf on Lupine, knowing the dark secret involved in the making of Blessed Brides, he strives to keep emotionally distant from his bride.

I can't say much more about this, you REALY need to read it for yourself, there is so much going on. I feel sorry for Mirella when I find out the dark secret that only those with long lives would know, then having her husband keep her at a distance, even knowing why he does it, makes liking Valentine difficult at first. Even with my disliking of Valentine, I found myself riveted by the story, not being able to put the book down until the end. But now I need to read the next book in the series.