Loved this story

To Find a Mate: Somewhere, TX Saga (VonBrandt Family Book 4) - Krystal Shannan, Camryn Rhys

I received an ARC of 'To Find a Mate' from Krystal Shannan, in exchange for an honest review.

WOW that was intense, I just finished reading 'To Find a Mate' is book 4 of Krystal's "VonBrandt Family" series, WICKED!! I would advise that you read book 1 of this series, you really don't want to miss out on anything.

Friday's has always been Paige's favourite day since moving to Somewhere, TX 6 years ago. It's the day Adam VonBrandt would come into the bakery & she'd be able to she the big smiling rancher, when her boss gives her one Friday off, Paige NEEDS to figure out just how to get into the bakery that day. On her morning walk she sees something. The moment Adam arrives at his favourite bakery, it smells off & Paige isn't out front waiting to correct him on his french. When Paige comes out front & is convinced to sit down, she starts rambling about people turning into wolves & funny mushrooms, Adam knows he needs to get to the bottom of this.

This is a MUST read, this book entranced me with it's emotionally gripping, fast paced & smooth flowing plot. I was left tear stricken, gripping the edge of my seat in anticipation as to how Paige & Adam would end.