Delyse's time has finally come

Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time) - Cara Wylde
I was hoping after finishing her "Sold to the Alpha" & "The Hidden Alpha" series, that Cara would continue on somehow & tell the stories of Avelyn's other 2 friends from the Alma Venus Boarding School. So when I started reading this, you can imagine how happy I was when that's exactly where I found myself again. This time reading about Delyse (aka Lily Harrington) & her sleeping Alpha mate to be.... in Cara's new series "Claimed by the Dragons".

I would highly advise you to read Cara's "Sold to the Alpha" then "The Hidden Alpha" before you start to read "Caimed by the Dragons"... but it's not a must, there is spoilers for the previous series in this series. Cara has added as much detail in this as she has with Avelyn & Amelia's story, you almost feel like it's you there & your not just reading it.

It's been 3 years since Delyse has been brought for her sleeping Dragon Alpha, 3 years in which Viggo has been visitng Alma Venus & preparing her for her meeting with Erik. Having to wait till the next solar eclipse to talk him out of going back to sleep, it's finally time for Delyse to start
her journey towards becoming the Alpha's mate.

OMG what an ending, I NEED to read the next installment soon, please don't make us wait too long Cara, I need to find out what happens next.