What a Wild Ride!!

Ride: Wild Ride: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Puca Mates Short Book Eight) - A.C. James

I was given a complimentary copy by author A.C. James in exchange for an honest review.

With the way that episode 7 'Mistake' ended I could barely wait to get my hands, I needed to know how everything would end. Cyn had just been given an ultimatum from Nathan, but her decision has been made, upon returning to Fallon's side Cyn learns that Felicity is in labour.... I'm leaving it there, you really need to read this for your self, I'd hate to ruin this episode for you. As for Nathan, well I'm definitely not wanting any HEA for him, especially with what he did.

'Wild Ride' is episode 8 in the "Puca Mates: Ride" series... the final episode for Cyn & Fallon's journey. I would advise you read 'Ride' from the start, only so you could get a real understanding for the series, but you don't nesecarily need to. I can't wait to read more about Cyn, Fallon, Felicity, Niall & the rest of the Puca beyond the Veil & look forward to the next episodes to come.