Just what Gretchen needs

Rush for Love (Snow-Kissed Love Book 3) - Violet Vaughn

I was given a complimentary copy of 'Rush for Love' from Violet Vaughn, in exchange for an honest review.

I'm really enjoying this series by Violet, I couldn't wait to start reading 'Rush for Love'... especially when I found out this was Gretchen's book. Something about this character in the first 2 books made me NEED to read her story. Oh boy Grecthen was funny before, but she came forth, letting you understand her reluctance in finding love, her loyalty to her friends old & new. On her way home to Breckenridge she finds herself changing seats with Mr. Hunk & making a new friend who's just moved to the area. (That whole situation was crazy!) Getting into her car, he finds herself catching a runaway pup & meeting her travel mate & the hunk.

Oh boy, what electricty Gretchen & Mr. Hunk produce, finding them both to be commitement phobes & how their relationship progresses was a fun read. 'Rush for Love' is book 3 in Violet's latest series "Snow Kissed Love", I would love to read the next books in the series.