Shifters galore

Spring Fever: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance - Harmony Raines, Lynn Red, Marie Mason, Charlene Hartnady, Anna Lowe, Liv Brywood, Lola Kidd, Ariana Hawkes, Emma Alisyn, Emerald Wright

I received an ARC of this boxset from Anna Lowe, in exchange for an honest review.

I'm yet to finish reading this boxset, but I will update my review once I've read more.

Desert Moon (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, bk 1) by Anna Lowe....
It's a great start to what looks like it'll be an amazing series. Anna has written a tale embroiled in lust, angst, action, steam.... At times the characters made me want to throw something or even jump inside the story & shake them, but overall everything made perfect sense for them to act the way they did.
Lana's returning to Twin Moon Ranch 12 years after catching the sent, the Arizona desert calls to her in ways her home doesn't. Ty is next in line for the Alpha position & he's feeling all the stress that comes with being Alpha & not having a true mate, about 12 years ago Ty scents his mate but she's no longer around.
I loved how Anna brought the characters together, we get amazing details, desciptions & back stories. Also the interaction between Lana & Ty, all the dancing around one another & sassy back chatting from Lana, also knowing what an Alpha needs in his mate.... True mates are rare & hard to find, if you don't find your true mate you drain the life from the women you choose to take as mate instead, they don't last long.

The Cowbear's Secret Christmas Baby (Curvy Bear Ranch, bk 1) by Liv Brywood....
Once I started this book I was drawn into this story, from start to finish my emotions where all over the place. This is book 1 in Liv's new series "Curvy Bear Ranch", what more can you ask for?? Shifter Cowboys. eeekkkk
Brady is finally back home after 4 years serving for his Country, he's battle wearing having seen things you can't unsee. So when the love of his life walks back into his life, after a nasty breakup, he's not the best werebear to talk to.... Rachel has to talk to Brady's or his family, she has to ask for something & not sure of how they will take it, 4 years is a long time, but she needs to save her son & the only way is to finally tell his father....
Oh my goodness, this was terribly sad in places, I had tears! But I couldn't stop reading, I had to find out just what would happen between Brady, Rachel & little Jimmy.